Car accidents happen in an instant and can change everything, especially if you are not at fault. If you have been injured in a car accident, you deserve to be made whole again. You deserve to get the money and help you need to put your life back together. At Premier Law Group, we will fight to minimize the impact of the accident on your life by getting you the help you need to move on with your life. We understand that accidents are traumatic and leave you with concerns about your property, your
Auto Accident Statistics
The only real statistic that matters when you are in an accident is YOU and YOU ARE NOT A STATISTIC. But for context, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation, in 2014 in Washington State:
- A crash occurs every 5 minutes
- A person is injured in a crash every 11 minutes
- There were 107,634 total collisions
- Around 33,000 collisions resulted in injuries annually
YOU NEED HELP Getting Fair Compensation After a Car Accident in Washington
In some cases (such as when you are not injured at all or have
We know that the aftermath of an auto accident can be the worst time of your life. It can be stressful and overwhelming. You are probably uncertain about where to turn or what to do next, and you probably DON’T TRUST EITHER INSURANCE COMPANY. Contact us. Whether we ultimately handle your case or not, we want to help.
“We are proud that Premier Law Group takes each case we handle personally. We care for our clients as if they were our family and friends, and we fight hard to obtain what is fair for them.”Jason Epstein
Every case is different so it’s important to talk with a lawyer who understands how best to approach specific accident types. Our team of expert lawyers specializes and has experience with virtually every type of accident, including:
- Rear-end collision
- Head-on collision
- Drunk driving
- Commercial Vehicle
How Premier Law Group Will Help You
First, we will help you decide whether you even need a lawyer – if you can settle your case on your own, our free book can help provide the guidance you need to do just that. For more complex cases, you will want to have an attorney to get the best settlement possible. Remember, the trauma you experience right after an accident can be the tip of the iceberg. It is not until you have healed fully that you can know
- Listen carefully to your needs,
- Handle ALL the legal issues so you can focus on healing
- Deal with the insurance companies – sometimes there are more than one!
- Order all medical records and bills related to your injuries
- Walk you through the litigation process so you fully understand what is happening
- Communicate with you regularly so you know how your case is progressing
Put Our Expert Team to Work for YOU
Our car accident attorneys have many years of experience fighting insurance companies to gain fair settlements. If we need to fight for you in court, we are experts there, too. If you have been injured because of another driver’s mistake, you deserve to be made whole – and Premier Law Group will fight with you and for you to see that justice is served.
Be Prepared – Get Our FREE Book Now
There are some things everyone who has been injured in an accident should know, and so we have written a free guide to help you get started. We cover topics such as:
- Do I really need an attorney for my case?
- How do I find the right attorney?
- Ten insider secrets insurance companies hide from you
- The “service” some lawyers provide that is a KISS OF DEATH to your accident claim
- The one document you should NEVER sign for an insurance company
…and MUCH MORE. Whether you need an attorney or not, being well-informed can help you get the best settlement possible. We are here to help!