What is Teens Against Distracted Driving?
Teens Against Distracted Driving (TADD) was started by Premier Law Group Attorney Jason Epstein to raise awareness about the dangers of texting while driving. Jason’s mission is to speak to and engage with kids about these dangers, and have them sign a pledge to stop texting while driving.
Safe driving is a team effort. Encouraging your friends to drive safely at all times makes a big difference in making our roads safer and sparing the lives of friends and loved ones.
Ways YOU Can Get Involved:
- Bring this campaign to your own school!
- Come up with your own plan/ideas and distribute the bracelets any way that you want (as long as we get the pledge cards back so we can add the names to the master pledge sheet).
- Sell bracelets at your school as a fundraiser.
- Raise $ for a club, team or even for your Prom!
- Give them away to anyone who signs the pledge; help us spread awareness and warn of the dangers of texting while driving.
- Any other ideas, interest or involvement is welcome and encouraged.
To learn more and find out what TADD’s been up to in the media and community, please visit the official website @ www.teensagainstdistracteddriving.com
Every US resident who takes the TADD pledge gets a free Pldg 2 Nt Txt N Drv bracelet!*
Recent Blog Posts
http://plg-pllc.wistia.com/medias/k440uk2jjq?embedType=async&videoWidth=900 It is comforting to know that there are other people in the community beside ourselves, that support teen driving safety and text free driving. When Kara asked us to publish her video about...
From left to right: Bailey Frederick, Maddie Lafollette, Patrick Thompson, Lexie Myers, Jacob Bolander and Susan Miley With April being distracted driving awareness month, students at East Fairmont High School took a pledge to not text and drive while helping spread...
NHTSA fights distracted driving Driving is by its nature a dangerous endeavor — statistically the most dangerous activity that Americans engage in every day. Driving involves constant control of a heavy machines at high speeds through traffic and other hazards. Giving...
NHTSA releases new report on distracted driving The commute in Seattle can be long and frustrating, and as the weather gets colder the traffic will only get worse. It can be tempting to make a call, send a text, write an email or even just finish your morning routine...
Read more aboutTeens Against Distracted Driving on our blog.