Attorney Sunshine Bradshaw
The people who come to me have been injured due to someone else’s negligence and carelessness. Through no fault of their own my clients are often out of work, unable to participate in activities of daily living, and are in a lot of pain. They often do not even know where to start the process of healing, let alone where to start the process of dealing with the insurance companies.
I take over dealing with the insurance companies so that my clients can focus on getting better. I also coordinate with health care providers to ensure that my clients are getting the care that they need. Finally, I aggressively advocate for my clients to the insurance company, an arbitrator, or a jury; working to ensure that my clients get the justice that they deserve. It’s a rewarding and satisfying experience to help someone heal and get back to their lives.
Sunshine Bradshaw has dedicated her career as a trial lawyer to clients who have been injured because of the negligence of others. With extensive experience in car accident, pedestrian accident, dog bite and wrongful death claims, Sunshine knows how hard it can be for victims to get their lives back on track. That’s why she is so passionate about making sure each of her clients gets what they need to move on.
Sunshine is an Air Force veteran, having served more than 8 years on active duty while she pursued her undergraduate degree. After graduating cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice Administration, Sunshine entered law school at Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida.
While in law school, Sunshine interned at the Florida Supreme Court and eventually at the Washington State Attorney General’s Office the summer of her second year. Sunshine fell in love with the Puget Sound area and decided to make it home, but not before one more adventure.
After graduating from Florida Coastal School of Law in the top 5% of her class, Sunshine moved to Anchorage, Alaska to clerk for a Superior Court Judge. Missing Washington, when the one-year commitment was completed, Sunshine returned to the Puget Sound.
Sunshine is a graduate of the prestigious Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College (TLC) and has also attended a number of the TLC regional events. She was named a “Rising Star” by Washington Super Lawyer magazine and also named one of the “Top Women Attorney Rising Stars” by the same publication. Sunshine is a long-standing Eagle member of the Washington State Association for Justice and is admitted to practice in Washington and in the United States District Court in Western Washington.
Recently, Sunshine received the largest civil jury verdict ever recorded in Jefferson County.
When she is not fighting for justice for her clients, Sunshine is riding her motorcycle, playing with her pug, or snuggling with her cats.
Sunshine was very willing to get to know me and my friends on a personal level. It was clear that she cared. She made sure that I was well informed and prepared for the whole process. The outcome of my case was more than satisfactory.-- Keith
Honors & Awards
- Sunshine received a 9.2 “Superb” rating from the Avvo lawyer ranking system. Avvo is one of the leading websites that provides information about lawyers to consumers. Her Avvo profile provides more information on some of his other awards and recognitions.
- Rising Star, Washington Super Lawyers, 2016
- Rising Star, Washington Super Lawyers, 2015
- US Regional Law Firm of the Year in Personal Injury Law, ACQ Global Awards, 2016
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip & Fall
- Trial Lawyers College – Washington Regional Seminar – 2016
- Trial Lawyers College – Gerry Spence’s Full Program – 2015
- Seattle Univer – Visiting 3L – 2006
- Florida Coastal School of Law – JD – Juris Doctor – 2006
- Park University – Criminal Justice Administration – B.S. – 2003
- WSAJ Annual Auto CLE: Dealing with De Novo Appeals – 2016
- WSAJ Legal Staff Presentation: District Court vs Superior Court – 2015
- Identifying Rambo Litigation Techniques: Identifying Rambo Litigation Techniques – 2015