Attorney Jared Stueckle
I love knowing that every day that I go into work, I’ll get to help people who have been hurt and who aren’t being treated fairly by an insurance company. Being part of a team whose job is to stand up for those people is very rewarding.
Jared Stueckle has spent his life as an advocate for those who need justice, so he knows how important it is for victims to have someone who is dedicated to helping them. As a civil litigation attorney, Jared has focused on personal injury claims and employment cases. Whether his clients are the victims of car accidents, dog bites or wrongful termination, Jared applies the same determination to helping them reclaim their lives.
Jared is a Washington native who received his undergraduate degree in Philosophy and Sociology from Central University in 2004. After graduating, Jared moved to North Carolina, where he worked in a group home caring for adults with developmental disabilities. In 2006, Jared received his MA in Teaching from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Following his certification as a teacher, Jared taught high school social studies at East Chapel Hill High School from 2006-2007.
Jared’s work as a teacher led to a realization that he wanted to become an attorney, to fight for those seeking justice and to be a voice for those who would otherwise not be heard. While at Duke University School of Law, Jared served as Managing Editor on the Duke Journal for Gender Law and Policy, and also as a member of another journal, the Duke Environmental Law and Policy Forum. In 2010, Jared graduated from Duke Law and moved with his wife back to Washington in order to sit for the bar.
Jared worked for two years at Cole, Wathen, Leid & Hall, P.C., an insurance defense firm in Seattle, Washington. While at CWLH, Jared’s work focused on advising insurance adjusters about policy coverage, defending insurance carriers in bad faith claims and defending insureds who had been sued by a third party.
Jared joined Premier Law Group in 2012, excited to be an advocate for the rights of the injured and wronged. When he is not working, Jared enjoys spending time with his wife and two young sons and rooting for the Seahawks.
Honors & Awards
- Jared received a 10.0 “Superb” rating from the Avvo lawyer ranking system. Avvo is one of the leading websites that provides information about lawyers to consumers. His Avvo profile provides more information on some of his other awards and recognitions.
- US Regional Law Firm of the Year in Personal Injury Law, ACQ Global Awards, 2016
- Rising Star, Washington Super Lawyers, 2016
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip & Fall
- Duke University School of Law – JD – Juris Doctor – 2010
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill – MA – Masters – 2006
- Central Washington University, Philosophy and Sociology – Bachelor of Arts – 2004
- Law Student Mock Trial Competition Law Student Mock Trial Competition – Judge 2013